FlashForge Creator Pro Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
The new FlashForge Creator Pro replaces the popular Creator X in the FlashForge lineup of dual extruders 3D printers. It boasts the same proven design, sturdy metal frame, optimized build platform. And added: a protective, transparent cover that effectively seals the chamber from outside interference; an integrated LCD screen and button board and more…
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm
- The Creator Pro
- Dual Extruder
- 2x Spool Holders
- 2 spools filament (1 kilogram per spool, material and color randomly selected)
- 2x filament guide tubes
- Nuts, screws and Hex Wrench Kit in accessories bag
- Power Supply Cable
- USB cable
- End stop switch cable(spare part)
- Acrylic covers kit
- 3M Scotch blue painter’s tape
- 1×4GB SD card(contains software, test sample files and operation manual)
- ReplicatorG, MakerWare
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OSX and, Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Key features and improvements:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator’s original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New high heat resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the printing area.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- SD slot is repositioned for more convenient access.
Works well with 1.75 mm ABS, PLA, HIPS
(Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery)