Acccreate 1.75mm PLA Filament 1kg Spool
$45.00 – $50.00
After having comprehensively trialled numerous brands of filament on a variety of printers over a span of 8 months, we have decided to bring you Accreate PLA filament.
Because at 3DHUT, we do the testing so that you don't need to.
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Full compliance with RoHS regulation
- Each spool has been vacuum sealed with a packet of and protected by a plastic film to keep it moisture-free.
- Each spool is individually packed in a box to protect the product.
- A low cost, highly durable PLA filament for 3d printing
- Manufactured to precise standards: 1.75mm +/- 0.10mm
- Individually wrapped vacuum-sealed spool packed with desiccant to keep out moisture-free
- ROHs, Reach and PAHs compliant/ certified
- Compatible with all 3D printers which use 1.75mm filament and operate within 210℃ to 250℃ extruder temperature range
- This includes mainstream 3D printers such as MakerBot, UP!, RepRap, Afina, Ultimaker, IdeaWerk, Solidoodle. Flashmaker, Reprap, Afina
Reliability/ Performance / Assurance
- Consistently round diameter ensures smooth feeds through extruder nozzle
- Machine wound, high visibility, specially-designed spool for easy quantifying
- Consistently even, vivid colours
- 16 colour options including special Glow in the Dark Blue and Green.